Monday, May 12, 2008

New Book Now Available

My latest book, The Web Writer, has now been released on Lulu.com. You can view it directly here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/2532341

Everything has been going great for me lately. I just celebrated my 100th article published on Ehow.com a few weeks ago and am shooting for 200 now. From a business standpoint I'm amazed by how much I've been able to get done the past few months. I'm looking forward to what's going to happen the rest of this year.

I've also recently joined Gather.com, which seems to be an interesting site so far. I like the layout of it, and the people are friendly. You can talk about anything on there, but I've been mainly hanging out in the money and politics sections.

Have a wonderful day! Take care,

Tricia

No comments:

Search & Win